- The Meeting Point is a collaboration of independent body workers and mental health practitioners. We know that there are many ways to heal and grow. We know that it can be difficult to access the resources you need to cultivate your own strength and well being.
- At TMP We provide multi-dimensional resources responsive to your needs.
- We offer individual, couples, relationship, group and family services. We also offer workshops and consultation. We provide personalized body work services individually and in small groups that includes yoga, acupuncture and massage.
- We offer therapy that supports your sense of self, your growth and your healing through connection and relationship with an awareness of the culture, community and social consciousness contexts that inform your experience in the world
- We explore and respond to your needs and we support your family and relationship structures.
- We are a resource for gender variant youth and families, gender queer and transgender adults and loved ones, lesbian, gay and queer people, relationships and families.
- We also provide meaningful and informed services to people who have survived trauma, and people with physical and psychiatric disabilities.
- We offer unique intervention and treatment strategies.
- We can provide some services in Spanish.
Coming up at The Meeting Point:
Guess What? Starting Oct 1st, There is a Women of Color Group at TMP co-lead by Lisa Moore and Luz Lopez
- every other Wednesday @ 7-8:30pm
- addressing home, work, relationships, etc.
- ages 23 and up -all sexual orientations
- limited to 10 women.
This is not a drop in group.
Cost: We have a fee schedule based on income. The minimum fee is 25.00 per person per group with the maximum at 35.00 per person per group. Payment is expected for missed sessions unless there are extenuating circumstances.
There will be a total of 10 group meetings and individuals can pay per group or receive a small discount for paying up front for all 10 sessions. Please contact us for further details. firstname.lastname@example.org or at 617.942.0224
Introduction to Grounded, Connected, and Free
Boston Nature Center – 500 Walk Hill St., Mattapan, MA 02126
Healing & Advocacy Collaborative
In Introduction to Grounded, Connected, and Free, we will create/grow our own ways to rejuvenate and engage more deeply in our lives. Mindfulness practice, discussion, journaling, and music will facilitate reflecting and connecting with ourselves, one another, and the natural environment. We will explore points of disconnection and harm in our lives and communities and move toward healing and thriving. By imagining ways to bridge these disconnects, we will have more tools to create and realize visions of justice that truly include and celebrate us all.
Date: Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Time: 10am to 2pm
Location: Boston Nature Center
Cost: $100, light lunch and snacks included.
Special discount for those who register before October 15th: 15% off