The Meeting Point
Multi-dimensional community center for healing and growth
We are a collaboration of independent providers who know that oppression is pathology and that social justice heals.
We provide mental health and body work services, we feature local artists and host community events, and we collaborate with community groups and other grassroots organizations. We serve all people, and we specialize in communities of people whose needs have been unrecognized and under served in medical settings. This includes people of color, those with physical and psychiatric disabilities, and Queer and Trans people of all genders and identities. We serve all relationship and family structures and we recognize that coming fully into our Selves happens through our connection to each other.
Our providers offer a range of services and take many kinds of insurance. Some services are available in Spanish. For services or other collaborations please keep in touch via this website, and find us on Facebook to learn about our upcoming events.
At The Meeting Point
- We know that there are many ways to heal and grow.
- We know that it can be difficult to access the resources you need to cultivate your own strength and well being.
- We provide multi-dimensional resources that are responsive to your needs.
- We offer individual, couples, relationship, group, and family services. We also offer workshops and consultation.
- We provide personalized body work services individually and in small groups, including yoga, acupuncture, and massage.
- We offer therapy that supports your sense of self, your growth, and your healing through connection and relationship with an awareness of the culture, community, and social consciousness contexts that inform your experience in the world
- We explore and respond to your needs and we support your family and relationship structures.
- We are a resource for gender variant youth and families, gender queer and transgender adults and loved ones, lesbian, gay and queer people, relationships and families.
- We also provide meaningful and informed services to people who have survived trauma, and people with physical and psychiatric disabilities.
- We offer unique intervention and treatment strategies.
- We can provide some services in Spanish.